Jumat, 28 Februari 2014

Music in My Ears

It's Playlist time!

Yo Kelpos! di malam yang sunyi ini... gw akan membagikan playlist favorit gw yang isinya kumpulan lagu-lagu lama juga lagu-lagu baru. Just try it... Don't blame me if you get addicted 3:)!

Avicii:
Wake me Up
Addicted to You
Levels!
Fade Into Darkness

Coldplay:
Clocks
The Scientist
Fix You
Don't let it break your heart
Us Againts the World

Daft Punk:
Get Lucky

Imagine Dragons:
Radioactive
Demons
On Top of The World
It's Time

Jason Mraz:
The Remedy
Lucky

Justin Timberlake:
Mirrors
That girl
Suit and tie

One Republic:
Counting Stars
If I Lose Myself
I Lived
Burning Bridges
All The Right Moves
Feel Again

Owl City:
Fireflies
Alligator Sky
Good Time

Paramore:
Still Into You
When it Rains
Let The Flame Begins
The Only Exception

The Script:
Breakeven
Hall of Fame
The Man who can't be Moved

Zedd:
Stay the night
Clarity

Random:
The Beatles - Here Come the Sun
Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
Robbie Williams - Better Man
Guns n Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door
Bon Jovi - Bed of Roses
Trivium - Dusk Dismantled
Trivium - Requeim

That's all guys. Hope you enjoy it!

Sekian~

1 komentar: